GRAMMAR UNIT 1.

0 comentarios
-FUTURE PERFECT SIMPLE.

FORM.

·AFFIRMATIVE.

I/You will have lost.

He/She/It will have lost.

We/You/They will have lost.

·NEGATIVE.

I/You will not (won't) have lost.

He/She/It  will not (won't) have lost.

We/You/They will not (won't)  have lost.

·INTERROGATIVE.

Will I/you have lost?

Will he//she/it have lost?

Will we/you/they have lost?

USES.

A completed action at a certain future time.

EXAMPLES.

I will have lost six kilos by the end of the year.

TIME EXPRESSIONS.

By this time next week, by 3 o'clock, by the end of ..., by then, by August, in four months.



-PAST PERFECT SIMPLE.

FORM.

·AFFIRMATIVE.

I/You had fallen.

He/She/It had fallen.

We/You/They had fallen.

·NEGATIVE.

I/You had not (hadn't) fallen.

He/She/It had not (hadn't) fallen.

We/You/They had not (hadn't) fallen.

·INTERROGATIVE.

Had I/you fallen?

Had he/she/it fallen?

Had we/you/they fallen?

USOS.

A completed action which took place before another action in the past.

EXAMPLES.

By the time I looked, the fox had already gone.

TIME EXPRESSIONS.

Already, by the time, after, before, until, never, just.



Publicar un comentario